Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume most iQ owners have a thing for microcars and/or city cars. I like them, too, and have for a long time. It's a pity that most microcars never seem get to North America, which makes the iQ even more special. Nevermind that it is probably one of the best, most innovative, safest, and most well-appointed micro cars ever to reach production!

If you have any favorite city/micro cars...past, present, or future...post a pic. Let's celebrate the rich genre of which we are part.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I could have been persuaded to get a two-seater, it would have been a Daihatsu Copen. What a brilliant car this would have been to toss around!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This Daihatsu also looks great and even has four doors. It's turning radius looks to be very iQ-ish!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At this exact moment, MINI is thinking about building a MINI city car, borrowing ideas from the iQ but giving it a MINI twist, which is fine since a MINI should be small. The car would be a three-seater. Not sure if it will be built...MINI is gauging that right now. Here is the concept version, but talk is of a much more simple, no-nonsense version (the concept has lots of nonsense, I think). I think the iQ still has it beat on pure innovation and is smaller....and Toyota actually built it!!!! Still, I hope MINI manages to go small (instead of bigger which it has been doing lately).

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Kia Pop concept is very iQ looking, I think. I kinda like it. It is a full electric. Who knows if it will ever see it in production, but if it is we may see it with Kia so strong in North America.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts