Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
351 Posts
just to clarify, I'm not trying to be funny when I asked that cause all I've seen too is the blinking bar.

Now on the list of icons next to the picture, 6th on the list under "turn signal indicator" is a "low fuel level warning" and my interpretation of that picture is a blinking last bar. Is the low fuel "light" somewhere else on this page 4?

In comparison to my other Toyota,mI have an 07 Yaris sedan and it doesn't have the low fuel light as well, the last bar just blinks...

· Registered
351 Posts
Hmmmm.....maybe we don't have a yellow warning indicator (which is a gas pump) like in my other Toyotas.

I just did turned the key on to light up all the lights (when it runs through it's start-up checks) and didn't see one.

I thought I had solved the mystery BUT then sat in my wife's Corolla and did the same (and I KNOW where her yellow warning light is) but it's not one of the ones that comes on when it runs through the start-up check.

So my question to Toyota (Scion) is if something isn't broke, why did you have to go change it? (My other Toyota's not only flash the light but they have audible beeps when they come on.)
I'm curious as to what other Toyotas you have... and I'm wondering if the Japan-made ones don't have 'em but the USA-made ones do... like my Yaris and iQ are both Japan made and they don't have it while my sister's Corolla(manufactured in MS) and my dad's Sienna(manufactured in IN) have them

· Registered
351 Posts
When gas was cheaper, I filled up at half mark (for my older car) and now I fill up when there's 2 bars left. I've learned my lesson when I had to replace the fuel pump on my Yaris... so the light doesn't really make a difference for me

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts