Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my iQ a few weeks ago and it is great! I commute about 50 miles round trip everyday for work, which isn't a big deal except I was doing it in a silverado. Since getting the iQ I have cut my fuel costs in more than half. I've been getting between 34-39 mpg average, only giving it gas to get up to speed and pass. When ever I start to miss my truck I just remember how much money I'm saving and I'm happy again.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Congratulations on your new iQ and your gas savings. A good thing indeed! Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got my iQ a few weeks ago and it is great! I commute about 50 miles round trip everyday for work, which isn't a big deal except I was doing it in a silverado. Since getting the iQ I have cut my fuel costs in more than half. I've been getting between 34-39 mpg average, only giving it gas to get up to speed and pass. When ever I start to miss my truck I just remember how much money I'm saving and I'm happy again.
Hi, "Higher IQ Than U" Welcome, what color IQ did you buy? My city miles last checked was 37 mpg. Your mpg 34-39 is right there. My Honda CRz got 37-40 mpg and that is a hybrid sports car.

The Scion IQ is an alternative between the Hybrids and Electric cars, and I choose the IQ over them.

I'm a happy IQ camper.

-Kooler

Edit: LoL!

·
Registered
985 Posts
My, that's quite a dramatic change in the size of your daily driver there! Get any comments from friends & co-workers?

Glad you are loving your iQ...I've been driving small cars for a long time, and there are definitely options for hauling and moving stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope to see you driving around KC. :) My husband and I are wanting to get an iQ but we're not sure how soon that will happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts