Scion IQ Forum : Scion iQ Prices, Tech, MPG and Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Let me see if I can find something. (Just saw this today). Give me a little as I've got to search maybe 1000 documents...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Fold over some clear packing tape to make double sided, then stick it on the end of a metal arm fly swatter, curve it, and try to stick it down and pull it up. (Might be good to dirty up the sticky side a little so it doesn't get stuck inside the vent).

Hope this image helps give an idea where it might have went!
ACsystem.jpg

·
Registered
87 Posts
I dropped a hearing aid down the vent by the windshield. anyone have any idea of how to get it out?

I tried vacuuming down the vent, and now ive got the dash somewhat disassembled.

please help!
Are you positive it went into the air went? I've once dropped a bolt on the dash while entering the car (with the door still open). It took me a couple hours to find it - there is pocket between the fender liner and the body. You can see it if you open the door and look at the very front bottom corner of the door by the door sill.

Maybe something like this with a longer hose would work? https://www.amazon.com/EZ-SPARES-Attachment-Keyboard-Cleaning/dp/B07457CBCT/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts