Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,i have really noticed since getting my rims and sharkfin antenna that my IQ just DEMANDS attention,i have had SO MANY thumbs up and rubberneck looks its been a wee bit much actually.i had a brand new mercedes slr 600 fly up to catch me the other day for the obviously well to do driver and his modell like female passenger to ask about what the car was,gees,look at yer damn car dude,it was beutifull.he said my IQ looked like a smart car on steroids.there
is still just 1 other in my town which i rarely see.:cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am used to people starring because of my xB. But ya earlier a guy on a motorcycle almost crashed rubber necking to look at the iQ parked. him and his girl. When I open the doors someplace it doesn't help the situation. lol. I am waiting to see someone around here with an iQ so I can go up next to them open my doors and be like... Your doors don't open this way... weird. lol.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am used to people starring because of my xB. But ya earlier a guy on a motorcycle almost crashed rubber necking to look at the iQ parked. him and his girl. When I open the doors someplace it doesn't help the situation. lol. I am waiting to see someone around here with an iQ so I can go up next to them open my doors and be like... Your doors don't open this way... weird. lol.
YES,that would be good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've had several people roll down their windows at red lights to ask me questions. Usually "What the hell is that?", followed by "What's the MPG?". The majority of them have been dudes in big pickup trucks. I'm sure they are envious.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I get all kinds.
From the pointing at the car as we drive by, to the people who will come right up to you as you are getting outta the car and ask you a million questions. Never had anyone purposely catch up to me and give me the thumbs up though...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I love the attentions (either good or bad) from other drivers and passengers. Some of them passed me, turned their heads around with a big smile. Some of them rolled down the window and waved at me. Some of them give me a WTF look when I pass them on the fast lane :p

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yeah, it always ends the same way from the guys more than than the ladies ............... " I WOULD NEVER DRIVE A CAR THAT SMALL AS YOU/I WOULD NEVER SURVIVE AN ACCIDENT ".

·
Registered
395 Posts
Tell them it has a 4 star crash rating. Also it's so small it bounces back when in a collision. lol like a bouncy ball.
Yeah,I go through it all

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Same thing here, most folks love MIQ but others see it and say it's a death trap........Theres no amount of explaining that can change a persons mind once it's made up.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Same thing here, most folks love MIQ but others see it and say it's a death trap........Theres no amount of explaining that can change a persons mind once it's made up.
You hit it dead on dugger

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
same thing here, most folks love miq but others see it and say it's a death trap........theres no amount of explaining that can change a persons mind once it's made up.
hear hear...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Constantly getting looks here! One time, trying to change lanes, the car beside me would either slow down, or speed up to stay beside me! All 4 dudes in the car kept checking it out, one guy with a thumbs up. Stopped at an intersection is almost embarrassing, with all the stares!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts