Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the weather here in Nova Scotia hasn't been so nice lately so I got out this afternoon for a little cruise along the coast (my boyfriend joined on his bike) and I found a nice spot next to the ocean to take some new pics of our wheels.

I am really pleased with the new wheels. Was it worth the 6 week wait? I hate to say it but, yeah... lol :cool:

iQ003.jpg

iQ002.jpg

iQBike.jpg

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Yunkikan. :) Spotted both a green and orange Lotus today. And had my first blueberry ice cream of the season. It was a good day. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

@iqforyou, you should come and visit Nova Scotia sometime! Although, you must be somewhat close to the Pacific coast, aren't you? The pros - fresh lobster, clean air, beaches, beaches and more beaches. Cons - salt air wreaks havoc on vehicles. I try not to think of that when I drive down the coast though.

@gokartride, I think I actually saw someone laugh at my car yesterday. :(

AND some young guy tried to race me from a traffic light in his Hyundai Elantra. I was like.....seriously?! I am a 41 year old woman - I don't "race". Then he had to swerve around a bus and almost hit it. Dumbass almost hurt himself and others just because he didn't want me, in my 94 hp car, to get ahead of him. All I could do is shake my head.

http://www.iq-forums.com/forums/245-iqforyou.html

·
Registered
985 Posts
All I could do is shake my head.
That's probably because you have an iQ...in both senses of word. :)

Actually, in spite of all the massively big SUVs and trucks around here (nevermind being landlocked, our poor air quality, "don't mess with Texas" swagger, and total lack of blueberry ice cream) folks are really very tolerant and even polite towards small cars. Never had problem one...quite the opposite in fact!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts