Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home from work today and found this shipment from one of my sponsors, Varad International.

The boxes are full of lighting products for me to install on the iQ. Looks like I'll be doing some lighting work this coming Sunday. I'll post up pics when it's done.

·
Registered
540 Posts
So I would like to do the under car lighting and the wheel wells all in red and have them remotely controlled.
I think this is part of what you are doing.
Where did you buy yours from.
Will keep a eye on this. If possible show installation of it and how you routed the wiring.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Varad is one of my sponsors but you can find their products here: Products

I will be installing the lighting this weekend. I'll post up a DIY for it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
That is the site I was on. A lot of the links won't load, besides some of the views of stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
HIGH TAZ,is there a time that you feel your praiseworthy show vehicles have had enough mods,or do you,as long as you own the vehicle continue to moddify,you know me,im the car modding virgin and am finding i like to keep it somewhat tame,may be different if i had the $$$ to continue to MOD,your XB,for example,had that bin done being modded for a time before you sold it or was it still a work in proggres.from the pics i seen of it, it was lit up like a christmas tree,is that the route the iq is going,sorry to hit ya with all this s%$t,but if i wanna know something i like to ask someone with your involvement,peace brother.:p

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is the site I was on. A lot of the links won't load, besides some of the views of stuff.
Not sure why, the site is working fine for me. Maybe try a different browser?

HIGH TAZ,is there a time that you feel your praiseworthy show vehicles have had enough mods,or do you,as long as you own the vehicle continue to moddify,you know me,im the car modding virgin and am finding i like to keep it somewhat tame,may be different if i had the $$$ to continue to MOD,your XB,for example,had that bin done being modded for a time before you sold it or was it still a work in proggres.from the pics i seen of it, it was lit up like a christmas tree,is that the route the iq is going,sorry to hit ya with all this s%$t,but if i wanna know something i like to ask someone with your involvement,peace brother.:p
LOL, With the iQ I'm still working on it. There are more mods coming, not sure when I'll be at the point where I can say I'm done. With my xB I actually built it three times with different themes.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a chance to start on the installation of the underbody and suspension lighting today. I'll be posting up more pics when the project is completed in the next few days.

The underbody lights...

The rear light bar...

The passenger side front wheel well lighting...

Passenger side rear wheel well lighting...

Driver side rear wheel well lighting...

Driver side front wheel well lighting...

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The underbody and suspension lighting is all in place and wired up. I'll have the body parts, wheels and interior back on tomorrow for some finished shots.

Wiring under the driver seat...

Rear suspension lighting...

Front suspension lighting...

Underbody light bars...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Taz,
Very nice job. You are going to have to get a different silly yellow warning sticker like someone put on my driver's side door frame that the load capacity of this vehicle is reduced by one kilogram(?) because of an additional accessory.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts