Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here, I had a question about fog lights, I tried to search but nothing about this specific topic.

I'm looking for the Audi-style fog lights for the IQ, sort of like the picture below. I've seen someone on these forums with it, anyone know where I can get it?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
hey there welcome to the forum,i believe the iq you reffer to is rex,and he used led strip lighting to achieve this,but there are many more single lights involved than 4.stick around and you shall find your answer...

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
I changed my actual fog light bulb to led. I don't know if that would work for you, but it gives you the look of hids withought having to install a ballast. Best of all it uses less power than the factory halogen would use. Plenty of power left over to power all the other crazy lights I added lol

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I changed my actual fog light bulb to led. I don't know if that would work for you, but it gives you the look of hids withought having to install a ballast. Best of all it uses less power than the factory halogen would use. Plenty of power left over to power all the other crazy lights I added lol
Daniel, may I know what bulb you used for the fog lamps. Is it plug and play? Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts