Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was not happy with quality of the fabric, the seat dshould have a height adjustment also

If you are looking for a leather Int

katzkin.com has a leather int availiable

·
Registered
98 Posts
I did buy, sight unseen, the leather from my dealer as an option. Not clear if it's done locally or they get it from Toyota. Toyota does offer leather in Europe for the iQ.

Bought the car Tuesday night but don't know when all the accessories will come in, alloy wheels, fog lights, navigation, leather seats with heat and chrome strip on door.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Received an email from my salesman regarding the leather seats:

"Scion has not released the patterns for the Leather seats and my vendor says it may be up to 30 days before they can do the leather install."

Bummer but probably to be expected for a new car. It also has to take into account the seat airbags. They're going to install the other accessories as they show up.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
As soon as mine is delivered it will be going to Clazzio for pattern development. For those of you who are not familiar with their products they make covers that are amazing on the fitment and much less than Katzkin covers.

They have choices of leather, PVC and suede inserts.

I have installed five sets of the Clazzio covers and had a set in my xB. The fitment is spot on.

I will post up when the patterns are completed and they are offering the covers for sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Car! I like it.

As soon as mine is delivered it will be going to Clazzio for pattern development. For those of you who are not familiar with their products they make covers that are amazing on the fitment and much less than Katzkin covers.

They have choices of leather, PVC and suede inserts.

I have installed five sets of the undergraduate scholarships Clazzio covers and had a set in my xB. The fitment is spot on.

I will post up when the patterns are completed and they are offering the covers for sale.

·
Registered
230 Posts
As it currently stands, the red accents in the Scion iQ interior (the stitching on the steering wheel and the goofy front facing stripe around the center console) are too limited to "work" with the rest of the design. Adding these seat covers, on the other hand, would tie the current stuff together in a coherent whole. I imagine that they're quite pricy, however, right?

·
Banned
1,178 Posts
Sensha I did my leather with the red stitching total for leather kit delivered to my house $734 not to bad for custom leather seating and it's not seat covers its actual leather seats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts