Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pecca Leather had my iQ for two weeks to do R&D on leather seat covers. They worked very hard on the pattern due to the strange seat shape in the iQ. They final touches are being done to the pattern and soon you will be able to order custom leather covers for your iQ! You can find the website here: Pecca Leather. Here are some pictures of the Scion iQ prototype covers in my car...

Available now on eBay: Leather iQ Seat Cover Kit

I'm very impressed with the quality of the leather and the craftsmanship of the covers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I put katzkin in my f250 and payed about $2500, I am assuming this kit should be about half? Also I love the pockets in the back. Altogh living here in Texas I am not sure I ever want to do leather again..... But seriously what the price tag on that.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I vote for black with red instead of white!

But I am sure the cost would be outrageous !

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The price point has not been set yet. Pecca is still finalizing the patter which on the iQ is no small task. The seat is not built like most automobile seats. The stock material is sprayed on the solid foam back piece rather than slipping over the foam. The Pecca covers will be designed to slip onto the seat and be held in place with either hog ring or velcro. I am a big fan of leather car seats.

They will be available in a choice of colors and style options, these are just my personal preference.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had Katzkin leather put on my iQ through the Scion dealer. Fit wasn't the best but limited by the basic seat. Needed a little padding to make it look better. Those Pecca seats look nice and having some choices in color would be a plus too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
That is amazing. Ive been searching for these kind of seat covers in the exact same color for my iQ for a long time now. Now i know where to look

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, they have been tested to work with the airgbags...

·
Registered
14 Posts
ugh... why no love for Canadians!? Id have bought these in an instant!
Scratch that... Ive been in contact with them and they will ship to Canada. You just need to contact them directly.
I'll be getting full black leather seats with red stitching matching the wheel in my pearl black IQ.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scratch that... Ive been in contact with them and they will ship to Canada. You just need to contact them directly.
I'll be getting full black leather seats with red stitching matching the wheel in my pearl black IQ.
That's awesome! Jeff, Zac and John are all great guys over there. You will be very happy with the results I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
arg you loose the whole into the head seat
great job and very good finition !!! not so expensive !
We don't have the hole in the headrest on the Scion iQ's, sorry to say. I think it's a nice look with the open area on your UK spec models.

·
Registered
214 Posts
[MrDrifter] Have you installed the black with red stitching seat covers?

Please post pictures, i would like to see the look...Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
How long does it take to put those on? Anyone tried an install yet? Pics please

1 - 20 of 27 Posts