Scion IQ Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife bought an iQ yesterday but I probably will drive it more than her, since I have a Tundra. I like the car but I am really missing a place to rest my right arm. There is a space about 12.5" deep by 6.35" wide that would be perfect for some kind of added console with arm rest. I found a few on eBay that will fit the space but most are from Honk Kong and look cheap. Has anyone found a good solution? If so can you provide action pics and web addresses?

Edit*
Sorry, I posted this before I realized there was a Forum for inside mods.

·
Registered
985 Posts
You might check with some of the Euro iQ owners....they've had the car for a few years longer than we have had it here in the States. It's so new that I'm not sure the aftermarket is offering much.

My last four cars had no center armrest, so I'm happy as a clam.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
My wife bought an iQ yesterday but I probably will drive it more than her, since I have a Tundra. I like the car but I am really missing a place to rest my right arm. There is a space about 12.5" deep by 6.35" wide that would be perfect for some kind of added console with arm rest. I found a few on eBay that will fit the space but most are from Honk Kong and look cheap. Has anyone found a good solution? If so can you provide action pics and web addresses?

Edit*
Sorry, I posted this before I realized there was a Forum for inside mods.
hello there,congrats on the iq purchase,if you look at the thread that says storage box between the seats you may find your solution there,if there was a target in canada i would have done this allready.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello there,congrats on the iq purchase,if you look at the thread that says storage box between the seats you may find your solution there,if there was a target in canada i would have done this allready.
I saw the referred post and went to target. I was able to find the first mentioned box but unable to find the second that acts as the arm rest. I couldn't find it on their website either. Thanks though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.