Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these wheels and was wondering if they will work with the iQ and if anyone has seen this specific orange, if they would match the Hot Lava or will it be too much? Thanks!

What specs should I be looking for?

51GPJ1XatuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
16by 7,is what you want,the stock alloys are 16 by 5,but the rubber works with 16 by 7,yes those are wicked,i got konigs as well,lovem,so much im yelling here.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
16by 7,is what you want,the stock alloys are 16 by 5,but the rubber works with 16 by 7,yes those are wicked,i got konigs as well,lovem,so much im yelling here.
oh,i thought caps lock was on,im not yelling but i still lovem.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I saw these wheels and was wondering if they will work with the iQ and if anyone has seen this specific orange, if they would match the Hot Lava or will it be too much? Thanks!

What specs should I be looking for?

exact same as mine but colour.:D

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Aren't our hubs four-bolt pattern though?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
went to the showroom and I never thought I'd say this... but too orange for my taste. not the right orange I was hoping for. I ended up getting something else. It will get installed tomorrow afternoon

but for anyone who's interested with that one, they do come in 4x100

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
went to the showroom and I never thought I'd say this... but too orange for my taste. not the right orange I was hoping for. I ended up getting something else. It will get installed tomorrow afternoon

but for anyone who's interested with that one, they do come in 4x100
showroom?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there's a wheel/tire place that has a showroom near where I work

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks Rain for the inspiration! Gotta give credit where credit is due, LOL. The glossy Photo0155.jpg lip ring thingy works for me though, and I'm a dude, lmao.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good.. wait, what? I thought you got yours before I got my car haha :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks Rain for the inspiration! Gotta give credit where credit is due, LOL. The glossy
lip ring thingy works for me though, and I'm a dude, lmao.
I like the stance of your car! Did you re-use the factory tires? Also do you have lowing springs? Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sharp looking tpnstr!

·
Registered
37 Posts
thanks, thecerkin & jeremy, I lowered it with TRD springs and rear sway bar, and reused the factory tires and TPRS.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I reused my TPMS too since it was an additional $200 to get new ones

1 - 20 of 20 Posts