Votes: 12 57.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's vote for June's IQ of the Month entries! Please refer back to the June entries thread for any mods listed by members. The voting will continue until the last day of June. Thank you everyone!

iqforyou

YAMAHA_R1_RIDER

Maggiebite

McMomX6

Cliffjumper

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
vote for me,i pay 35 cents to ALL who vote for me,just send me your address and i will send a canadian quarter and dime to you,thankyou for your cooperation,peace.
Brent.

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
I think I must be getting sympathy votes for my damaged mirror ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
ive never one a damn thing in my 42 yrs on this planet,i didnt expect to win,NO WAY CLIFF,your car is above and beyond any of our generic little IQs,i congradulate you now.

·
Registered
507 Posts
ive never one a damn thing in my 42 yrs on this planet,i didnt expect to win,NO WAY CLIFF,your car is above and beyond any of our generic little IQs,i congradulate you now.
Not to take anything away from what Cliff has done to his car because it looks fantastic but I personally wouldn't classify my car is "generic". Sure all my mods are from factory but I come from a place where a 'clean' car is a nice car. Anything else is 'rice'. Beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder. What someone may do on their car, another may not. Now, apparently we didn't do enough, iqforyou LOL but hey, you can't win them all. Congratulations Cliff, I believe you have this one in the bag. :)

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
I got my mirror back on today, you can stop the sympathy votes now :p

Frankly physical mods like the ones iqforyou (Brent, right?) has done are the ones that impress me most. All I did was put stickers on to make it look cool

·
Registered
236 Posts
I really like the centered exhaust outlet on IQFORYOU's car.

I also like maggiebite, it is simple but clean.

Can I vote for two??

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Sadly no, you've got top pick one. It's not easy, they're both awesome cars.

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
I'm guessing from July's entry thread being posted that we're officially done. Thanks to everyone! Honestly, I didn't think I'd do well. In my mind hard physical mods like the ones on Brent's car are much more impressive than putting a bunch of stickers on to make it look pretty. Don't worry iqforyou, you'll get July i'm sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.