Scion IQ Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
are you being facetious about your job application at toyota? let me know if you do get it, perhaps you can hook me up for some discounts.

as for those crappy oem tires, mine is getting worse (15k miles)... the cracks are getting larger. so I am going to change them out for safety reason. I will likely go with 185/55/16 or 185/60/16... the price of the tires have gone up substantially over the year... probably at least $100/set more now.

I just applied for a job at a local Toyota dealer to be a used car valet. Simple application BUT I didn't have any professional references as I worked for family since 1998. Crossing my fingers...

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
771 Posts
Had to look up facetious not really if I understand the definition. I don't have professional references and I don't have official two years automotive repair experience (otherwise I would prefer service advisor). I will let you know if I can get you a discount.

While we wait Toyota of San Bernardino is super competitive at oempartstoyou.com. I went there to pick up a lot of iQ accessories when I first got mine. (Not sure about shipping costs as I local pick up'ed)...

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

21 - 22 of 22 Posts