Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of people want the IQ to have a high MPG number and is a prime reason for people to buy it. Was wondering if this is going to be peoples only car, your primary car with a second car that you will drive also or you will just use it for commutes and trips and stuff?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Primary for me, will use the wife's Prius if we need to haul more 3 people (including me). Calling another dealer to get on their list today, not comfortable with being on only one wait list......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Secondary for me, I am looking for something to replace my Smart car, European car always have lots of small issues after the warranty and I hope this Japanese should be better (hopefully Toyota doesn't have to recall the acceleration pedal and braking programing on this one).

·
Registered
9 Posts
I will have two vehicles, a truck as well as a high gas mileage car (which may be the iQ). Depending on the day and what I will need to do will depend on my vehicle I drive. I suppose that means I will have two primaries.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will have two vehicles, a truck as well as a high gas mileage car (which may be the iQ). Depending on the day and what I will need to do will depend on my vehicle I drive. I suppose that means I will have two primaries.
Talk about your opposites :D

What kind of truck?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live downtown in a very congested city, so I the iQ makes perfect sense for me when I need a car to move around. Seems like it fits the perfect mold for what I need for a car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Secondary car for me. I love my current car too much to ever sell it :p but the IQ would be great for getting around town and saving me a couple of dollars in gas as well :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Primary driver for the wife, will be my weekend car or when I am with her, I will drive it :)
It appears to be a trend that guys are buying this car for their wives... any reasoning behind that? Is it the looks, or the fact that it's a small car?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts