Scion IQ Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Everyone,

New member, long-time lurker here. My wife and I recently lost her beloved 2013 to a collision (total loss) and after an exhaustive search of trying to find another iQ as clean as her's we've given up. Our loss is your gain! We have a few items that we removed from the car after the crash that got away unscathed. I'll list them below.

1. Yakima Roof Rack: 2 48" cross bars (with plastic caps), 4 Q-towers with pads, doorway adapters and keyed locks (yes, we have the key!), 40" windshield (wind deflector). Retail is over $400, we are asking $200. Love to have them go to a good home.

View attachment 17007

As-mounted on the car. Apologies for the filthy GX in the background...

View attachment 17011

2. Rear cargo mat (custom cut-to-fit) cargo area with rear seats folded and original equipment Scion cargo net. $25.00 (set).

View attachment 17009

View attachment 17010

3. Front WeatherTech molded floor liners. Driver's side is missing the WeatherTech logo and in the images they are a bit dirty. They clean-up nicely though and have literally saved the carpet in the car (we live in wet Western Washington State). $25.00.

View attachment 17012

We also have a complete set of owner's manuals in the zippered pouch with pen and complete first-aid kit.

Happy to combine all of the items if you want them and will consider a reduction in price if you take the whole lot. Shipping some of the items may be difficult and costly but we can try to work something out. Pick-up in Western Washington (Seattle area) is also doable.

Please feel free to let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Jim
Do u sell the stereo head unit surrounding (not tg
Hi Everyone,

New member, long-time lurker here. My wife and I recently lost her beloved 2013 to a collision (total loss) and after an exhaustive search of trying to find another iQ as clean as her's we've given up. Our loss is your gain! We have a few items that we removed from the car after the crash that got away unscathed. I'll list them below.

1. Yakima Roof Rack: 2 48" cross bars (with plastic caps), 4 Q-towers with pads, doorway adapters and keyed locks (yes, we have the key!), 40" windshield (wind deflector). Retail is over $400, we are asking $200. Love to have them go to a good home.

View attachment 17007

As-mounted on the car. Apologies for the filthy GX in the background...

View attachment 17011

2. Rear cargo mat (custom cut-to-fit) cargo area with rear seats folded and original equipment Scion cargo net. $25.00 (set).

View attachment 17009

View attachment 17010

3. Front WeatherTech molded floor liners. Driver's side is missing the WeatherTech logo and in the images they are a bit dirty. They clean-up nicely though and have literally saved the carpet in the car (we live in wet Western Washington State). $25.00.

View attachment 17012

We also have a complete set of owner's manuals in the zippered pouch with pen and complete first-aid kit.

Happy to combine all of the items if you want them and will consider a reduction in price if you take the whole lot. Shipping some of the items may be difficult and costly but we can try to work something out. Pick-up in Western Washington (Seattle area) is also doable.

Please feel free to let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Jim
Do u sell the stereo housing and brackets?..just the housing and brackets not the headunit:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
So sorry to hear what happened to your car!

I know the Yakima stuff has sold already, but any chance you know the part numbers for those doorway adaptors? I would love to piece together the exact same roof rack from used parts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I found a few other items from our departed iQ:

Complete owners manual (2013) including first aid kit and Scion pen! Yours for the cost of shipping.

Data storage device Material property Gadget Electronic device Bag

Brand new 16” 5-spoke wheel cover, still in the packaging. $15 plus shipping. Looks like the one pictured below.

PT28074102SR

Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Automotive design Alloy wheel

21 - 27 of 27 Posts