Scion IQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

New member, long-time lurker here. My wife and I recently lost her beloved 2013 to a collision (total loss) and after an exhaustive search of trying to find another iQ as clean as her's we've given up. Our loss is your gain! We have a few items that we removed from the car after the crash that got away unscathed. I'll list them below.

1. Yakima Roof Rack: 2 48" cross bars (with plastic caps), 4 Q-towers with pads, doorway adapters and keyed locks (yes, we have the key!), 40" windshield (wind deflector). Retail is over $400, we are asking $200. Love to have them go to a good home.

As-mounted on the car. Apologies for the filthy GX in the background...

2. Rear cargo mat (custom cut-to-fit) cargo area with rear seats folded and original equipment Scion cargo net. $25.00 (set).

3. Front WeatherTech molded floor liners. Driver's side is missing the WeatherTech logo and in the images they are a bit dirty. They clean-up nicely though and have literally saved the carpet in the car (we live in wet Western Washington State). $25.00.

We also have a complete set of owner's manuals in the zippered pouch with pen and complete first-aid kit.

Happy to combine all of the items if you want them and will consider a reduction in price if you take the whole lot. Shipping some of the items may be difficult and costly but we can try to work something out. Pick-up in Western Washington (Seattle area) is also doable.

Please feel free to let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Jim

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Yes, very sorry for your loss!

Roof rack is iQ specific? I went to Yakima and says nothing available. (Maybe discontinued)?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I almost forgot to add, we have a brand-new, still in plastic OEM 5-spoke plastic wheel cover (was a spare) available as well. Let me know if interested. No pics for now but I can snap one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, very sorry for your loss!

Roof rack is iQ specific? I went to Yakima and says nothing available. (Maybe discontinued)?

Thanks jzchen!

It's not iQ specific but it fit the car perfectly. Back in 2013/14 if you entered an iQ on the Yakima site, it would "build" the package we have with the towers, bars and shield. As you can see from the picture, it did not look out of proportion and, in my opinion, looked really good and was extremely stable.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Thanks jzchen!

It's not iQ specific but it fit the car perfectly. Back in 2013/14 if you entered an iQ on the Yakima site, it would "build" the package we have with the towers, bars and shield. As you can see from the picture, it did not look out of proportion and, in my opinion, looked really good and was extremely stable.
Thank you. That's specific enough for me. (That's exactly what I was looking for). If not already spoken for, maybe we can work something out about getting it shipped?

(Just got my 2nd Moderna COVID shot this afternoon. It's starting to get quite sore at the injection site. I'll be back)....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. That's specific enough for me. (That's exactly what I was looking for). If not already spoken for, maybe we can work something out about getting it shipped?

(Just got my 2nd Moderna COVID shot this afternoon. It's starting to get quite sore at the injection site. I'll be back)....

Certainly, let me know and we can look into shipping options. Were are you located? Hope you feel better and that the side effects aren't too severe.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Certainly, let me know and we can look into shipping options. Were are you located? Hope you feel better and that the side effects aren't too severe.
Hi,

Thanks for the well wishes. The first one was worse I feel, but that one I got in the morning so I haven't reached the length of time until it felt really bad. I'm located in ZIP 91007 here in Southern California. I will be in Park City, UT for about 5 days the last week of the month, but I'm not sure it's any cheaper/worth the hassle. Please feel free to let me know on shipping cost.

If it's any consolation to you I actually searched nationwide for my iQ about 4 years ago now. Ended up driving 400 mi to Sacramento to purchase it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
If it's any consolation to you I actually searched nationwide for my iQ about 4 years ago now. Ended up driving 400 mi to Sacramento to purchase it.
Drove 1200mi and back. There was white 10mi away, but I wanted orange:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
Drove 1200mi and back. There was white 10mi away, but I wanted orange:)

I assume two cars made the trip back? That would be epic! (My wife had to drive the other car back).

·
Registered
97 Posts
I assume two cars made the trip back? That would be epic! (My wife had to drive the other car back).

That was a trade-in at a dealership, so only IQ made it back :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the well wishes. The first one was worse I feel, but that one I got in the morning so I haven't reached the length of time until it felt really bad. I'm located in ZIP 91007 here in Southern California. I will be in Park City, UT for about 5 days the last week of the month, but I'm not sure it's any
There are 4 IQs on Craiglist in Seattle btw :)

Hi,

Thanks for the well wishes. The first one was worse I feel, but that one I got in the morning so I haven't reached the length of time until it felt really bad. I'm located in ZIP 91007 here in Southern California. I will be in Park City, UT for about 5 days the last week of the month, but I'm not sure it's any cheaper/worth the hassle. Please feel free to let me know on shipping cost.

I’ll get on this today...I was working all weekend. Shipping to/from SoCal is pretty quick and reasonable from here. I’ll just need to source some appropriate packaging to protect the bars and wind deflector.

Hope you’ve recovered from your vaccine. Mines coming up here shortly.

When we got our iQ we looked at about 4 locally. We absolutely lucked out on ours...super clean, 38k miles and all maintenance performed at the dealer. Such a waste of a perfectly good car. And that car replaced my wife’s 2004 Echo hatch that she bought new in Canada. Again, another awesome little car ruined in a crash. Oh well, I’m done ranting...lol

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
696 Posts
@lndshark No rush, but thank you! I'm glad to say I was just sore at and around the injection site just like the first one. The next day similar but was able to move around and take care of things, like an oil change in my wife's car...

I hope you're able to find a good replacement. Any direction on that?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry to hear about your iQ. I'm interested in the floor mats. Shipping to 77381. I can pay via Venmo or PayPal. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My apologies. I have been buried with work the past few days. I will add this to my list and let you know. Thank you for your kind words.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cargo net and mat (goes atop the rear seats when folded) as well as a full set of owner's manuals are still available.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts