Scion IQ Forums banner

iQ in Indiana: Oxymoron?

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  thymighty 
#1 ·
Hello forum-goers. I will be picking up my iQ this weekend. We opted to take advantage of the pure lease option in this case, but there are still plans to mod it.
This is not my first Scion, and I've been around various car scenes for years now. I wouldn't be surprised if I've met any of you in a past life. Here is a photographic history of the vehicles I've owned:
Where I got my start: my '05 BSP xB.

Followed up with a classic: My '95 Accord Wagon.

And then a fun-car: '05 Sentra SE-R Spec-V.

What I currently drive (and will be keeping): My hella-functional Saab 9-2x 2.5i.

I look forward to being a part of the iQ community, and I"m definitely excited about the possibilities this car offers. :cool:

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations on choosing the iQ and welcome to the forums. Your xB looks familiar, were you on Club xB? The Honda Wagon is one of my favorites, clean lines and nice stance.

Thank you for posting up pics on your welcome thread, we like that around here.

#5 ·
Congratulations on choosing the iQ and welcome to the forums. Your xB looks familiar, were you on Club xB? The Honda Wagon is one of my favorites, clean lines and nice stance.

Thank you for posting up pics on your welcome thread, we like that around here.
Yes, I was on Club xB ages ago. I can't remember which screen name I used. Were you a member there?
Here's some more pictures of the Accord, along with some of my friend DMinner's xB. You may remember him as well.

#8 ·
Both rides look awesome. That Honda wagon just screams sexy!

I am a moderator on Club xB. Same screen name, surfcitylocal.

This is the xB I had until July of last year...

The look changed over the five years I had it. Sorry, I get carried away showing it off.

#10 ·
Ah yes, I remember your xB. My tenure at Club xB was short lived, I think I was on there for about a year. I ended up over at bBsquad for a while, then sold the xB. A friend of mine from those days (he had an xA) works for Scion now, which is who is helping me with the iQ this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.