Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IQ-FORUM Members Picture Thread !

Please post face shots only. There are new peeps signing up daily.... let's see them! This thread is for PICTURES ONLY. It is good for meet ups, car shows, etc ......................................

Okay, I will go 1st .............. YAMAHA_R1_RIDER
South Florida

Attachments

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
YAMAHA_R1_RIDER, you look familar ? iqforyou, you look a little mean in that pic ? Here's me, guess I'll get my kids to snap a couple of pics of me and the moonbuggy together next time there here.

IMAG0010%255B2%255D.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YAMAHA_R1_RIDER, you look familar ? iqforyou, you look a little mean in that pic ? Here's me, guess I'll get my kids to snap a couple of pics of me and the moonbuggy together next time there here.

Your not a cop, right ? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts

i hear that allot,many years ago i madfe the canadian news a few times when i was a VERY UNPLEASANT drug addict being searched for,BUT those are the old days,now im an absolute pleasure to be around,so if 12 years ago you watched canadian news,I WAS TOP STORY.but yes i hear that allot,maybe your mistaking me for Mike Holmes,lol.and look at you,a pleasant man.come out to chilliwack,we will go for a beer or ten.I AM NO LONGER DANGEROUS.LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
OOPS READ YOUR REPLY AGAIN,and am happy to learn,I DONT LOOK FAMILLIAR,yay.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
You GUYS are a TRIP ! YAMAHA_R1_RIDER, I'm over fifty and retired, never a cop. iqforyou, I see that you favor Mr. Holmes, I love his show ! I still need to look up where Chillie Slap is and may take a drive up there only if you buy the beer ! Ha Ha...Believe it or not I used to own a Donut Shop and sold it to Crispy Cream Donuts.

Ps; Do you know how you get the hole in the middle of a donut ? It's a HARD job and it takes all night long............

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
You GUYS are a TRIP ! YAMAHA_R1_RIDER, I'm over fifty and retired, never a cop. iqforyou, I see that you favor Mr. Holmes, I love his show ! I still need to look up where Chillie Slap is and may take a drive up there only if you buy the beer ! Ha Ha...Believe it or not I used to own a Donut Shop and sold it to Crispy Cream Donuts.

Ps; Do you know how you get the hole in the middle of a donut ? It's a HARD job and it takes all night long............
Hey, that's a 1946 Philco am radio.......Sweeeeet

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts

i will buy the beers,you better leave now for the fact that its gunna take you 9 days to drive here,HURRY.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
what a pretty car wildwes,love the black hood,i do that to all my cars,will you be doing that to your IQ? mine is flat black and looks great.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Cool idea for a thread.

Me surfing in Maui.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i tried this idea a couple months ago,but nobody but vancouver iq was game,nice to see we got some more brave folks here now.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts