Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this video of Wek-Fest 2012. I displayed my iQ in the AirRunner booth and it showed up in the video. I was happy about that and then saw the end of the video! You gotta watch all the way through.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
and again,how the heck am i suppose to concentrate on the cars with all that other exciting STUFF hapenin,COMON SURFCITYLOCAL.im from a pretty small town hear and we dont have such moded out car shows,let allone THE OTHER viewables.screw it OM MOOVIN.C ya soon.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^^^^:)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
allso sir,question,are the decalls you got on the front and rear bumpers a common item,if so where might i start looking for such items,they look fantastik on your "CUTE LITTLE CAR"ooops did i say that,couldnt resist,i imagine how WRONG they would look if they were centered as oppose to OFFSET,asymetrical how your iq wears them.LIKE.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
allso sir,question,are the decalls you got on the front and rear bumpers a common item,if so where might i start looking for such items,they look fantastik on your "CUTE LITTLE CAR"ooops did i say that,couldnt resist,i imagine how WRONG they would look if they were centered as oppose to OFFSET,asymetrical how your iq wears them.LIKE.
The chrome vinyl logos on the front and rear of the iQ are custom made by Island MotorSports for me. Those particular logos came off after the show. They were reflecting to much glare for drivers behind me at night.

·
Registered
536 Posts
two IQ on this video, one at 0.34 and the only, the one, the most beautifull at 3.23, very beautifull!!!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
two IQ on this video, one at 0.34 and the only, the one, the most beautifull at 3.23, very beautifull!!!
Xavier, you make me blush. There were two there, the stock one outside and mine inside.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
GOODEYE master-yoda,i guess my eyes were ELSEWHERE.and my mind in the gutter,as per usuall.:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
well throw me down and call me berniece,thanks for your honesty surfcitylocal,BUT i can see your mind is in the gutter by your actions,you are on the wrong forum,this is the SCION IQ FORUM,not your OSCAR MEYER FORUM.i understand it must be tough juggling ALL the forums you belong to but you should reall pay attention to what site you are posting on.LOL.and thanks for your humour,i know this is a serious little car,but WE MUST allways make time for fun.PEACE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts