Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
They have been pretty hard to find, or so it would seem. I went with aftermarket wheels that I have been extremely pleased with.

·
Registered
353 Posts
hahahaiq,
Do you mean the Scion wheels or after market wheels?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i mean the scion/toyota wheels
anyone have any ideas?
they use to be on ebay but now they have vanished

·
Registered
89 Posts
They are no longer factory orderable , so whatever dealer stock was left was being sold on EBay . Some dealers may still have some in stock yet .

·
Registered
353 Posts
The OEM wheels are 16x5, right? Limits the tire size too much for me. I would want at least a 6" width.

·
Registered
268 Posts
OEM Part Number PT90474100 - onlinetoyotaparts

These are $94/wheel...$375 for a set + $45 in shipping. Not too shabby.
They are up to $456 for a set + $52.27 for shipping. BUT I see it's in Lakewood, Colorado which is up in Denver so that's about an hour drive for me...well worth a drive to save $52 bucks!

Question: I'm also looking at other tires that will fit and they all say there's an extra $220 if I want to get the "315MHz Tire Pressure Sensor" Does that come with the Toyota alloy's or will I need to fork out over $200 for it? (I can live without it but I will definitely want to turn off that annoying TPMS sensor if I do...I assume there's a fix for it.)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Question: I'm also looking at other tires that will fit and they all say there's an extra $220 if I want to get the "315MHz Tire Pressure Sensor" Does that come with the Toyota alloy's or will I need to fork out over $200 for it? (I can live without it but I will definitely want to turn off that annoying TPMS sensor if I do...I assume there's a fix for it.)
You can find the sensors a little cheaper online if you want them, about $30-$50 a piece. I'm putting on new wheels and tires this week and going without the sensors. I'm keeping them on my steelies for winter wheels, I would rather have it for the cold weather.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts