Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Well lookee there and pics to boot,what a wicked IQ,wellcome,how long have you had the little gem.and what other options are in the mix?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Congratulations on your new iQ. I have to admit, the color choice is spot on. =)

Because you posted pics on your introduction thread you get these...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys ,had her for 2 weeks im 43 and have had many high end cars but when i saw this 5-AD EDITION in the showroom i just had to have it,this car to me is absolutely beautiful,future plans on the car are tints,lowering springs,and better speakers and amp maybe a sway bar but we'll see after the springs are installed.i will keep you guys posted

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its the appearance package 18/7.5 inch wheels 205/40/18 nitto neo gens tires,rear hatch spoiler and lower ground affects

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yamaha you know the gym called the core performance in the same plaza as Pasquale ,that's my gym I own and I got it from al Hendrickson

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yamaha you know the gym called the core performance in the same plaza as Pasquale ,that's my gym I own and I got it from al Hendrickson

Yeah man, that is yours......... nice . I just picked up my car as my buddy put 4% limo on car and 50% on entire windshield along w the clearshield on the front end and mirrors. Your white car would look badass w that look as well man.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just got 35% In the front and 15% all around and I hate the 15% not dark enough taking off tomorrow replacing it with 5%, good ole sunny south fl

·
Registered
395 Posts
WHY AM I UP AND ON HERE AT FREAKIN 4AM.................................?

35% cmon man............. way to hot down here and the car is to cool for that foolishness

My buddies shop is superiortint.net in Boca and his name is Jay, , you wont be disappointed....... he also does the audio/video/radar/etc ......... and as mentioned clearshield. Gonna post some pics up later today of what he did.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts