Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
With my wife and I on the insurance and her being under 25 we pay around $100 a month I believe.

Vinson, wow that is a sick rate for the both of u with full coverage ?

Age will have an impact as well as state you in = FLA IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST FOR CARS AND MOTORCYCLES (if u can afford that damn quote).

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I just turned 50 and I'm hoping to get the Ol' dude discount when my next premium is due. I'm in Ohio and have Geico (forgive the spelling) but my rates for the IQ now is 325 a year for full coverage. I still cover my old Buick Century so when I give it to my Daughter I'll lose the multi car discount. So the IQ will cost a bit more.................

·
Registered
395 Posts
i just turned 50 and i'm hoping to get the ol' dude discount when my next premium is due. I'm in ohio and have geico (forgive the spelling) but my rates for the iq now is 325 a year for full coverage. I still cover my old buick century so when i give it to my daughter i'll lose the multi car discount. So the iq will cost a bit more.................
325 for the freakn year ................. Oh snap

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Yeah, that sounds a little high but again many factors
well,i didnt get my license at 16 and at 19 i got a wicked heroin habbit and used to BORROW peoples cars,without them knowing of course,after 11 years of that it was time to become productive so i cleaned up 11 years ago and after a few years of paying off MASSIVE debt,well i became LEGALL.now im an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO BE AROUND,humanity is once again safe,theres so much more but that belongs on another forum.lol.

·
Registered
133 Posts
well,i didnt get my license at 16 and at 19 i got a wicked heroin habbit and used to BORROW peoples cars,without them knowing of course,after 11 years of that it was time to become productive so i cleaned up 11 years ago and after a few years of paying off MASSIVE debt,well i became LEGALL.now im an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE TO BE AROUND,humanity is once again safe,theres so much more but that belongs on another forum.lol.
Glad to hear you cleaned up and became legal. It's never too late. Kudos to you.

·
Registered
395 Posts
glad to hear you cleaned up and became legal. It's never too late. Kudos to you.
amen to that brother................. Good job

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.