Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer is hosting a dinner and presentation for their customers who have purchased vehicles at their lot. That's nice of them. Now, if I win that flat screen TV, do you think it'll fit in my iQ? ;) Or will they sell me a Toyota Tundra to haul it home? LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Great dealership. I've done a few car shows there. Enjoy the Pat and Oscar's bread sticks!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Was that invite sent to you in the mail Rex,i think thats great,I EAT A GREAT DEAL,and I hope I get invited to eat,and this gives me an idea for a new thread.are you going to be in attendance?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having dinner right now. Great turn-out! Delicious food. I'm so grateful they're doing this for new owners. I got the invite via email. Awesome dealership.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Yum,what are they serving,but dont feal compelled toanswer now,EAT man EAT.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got back from the event. Once again, I am very impressed that this dealership provides this added service to their customers. It wasn't just dinner (2 types of pasta, baked chicken, breadsticks and Caesar salad, and ice cream!) and a raffle of great prizes that they offered. But they had a little workshop where customers learned some basic things about their cars. As for the grand prize of the night, I didn't win the flat screen TV. The guy next to me won. But I won a set of light-duty jumper cables, perfect for the iQ! Winner!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Gotta love how Scion / Toyota treats their buyers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
so my dinner at the dealer was catered by market street.. sandwich,fuit,cookie platters. very little information I could use and virtually no mention of scion. got a gift bag of mostly useless stuff. I won the raffle, tickets to see the minor league baskeball team...meh

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey that's cool. All I won was a gift bag with a set of jumper cables, a pen, and a large drinking cup with a straw. They gave away ski resort lift tickets, ballgame tickets and other things. I wish I had won the 40" flatscreen tv so I can show them how it can still fit in the iQ. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts