Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
and wasnt it you Vancouver IQ AND I that didnt understand some analogies,and now here you go using such lingo,lol.pleas for me ,A common folk,maybe you are on the wrong forum hear with the gerbal and vibrator being used in the same sentance,HA HA .could you please explain.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
There are just times as I'm driving where I'm thinking, "whoa, calm down little car." I was driving across a bridge in the wind... and through some puddles doing 65... and I'm not sure if I was driving or the car was. It's fun... most the time.
do you have the rear sway bar installed ata ll,i forget.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i am confident to say that will improve much of what you are experiencing.some may dissagree,but i reall can fell a NICE difference.

·
Registered
536 Posts
sometime it's difficult for me to understand your "jokes", Don't put a vibrator on a Gerbil !!! or only with adhesive tape !!!
i had the same probleme with my IQ, it's partially due to tires, y had "green" tires, it's fuel-economic but slice more than another tires
when they are used i replace by 18" rims and 205/35/18 toyo tires

·
Registered
98 Posts
I agree, the rear sway bar will take away all that "who's driving me or the IQ?" feeling. The twitchiness at the front, the "Have I got rear wheel steering on this thing" and the body lean on lane changes will all be gone. If I knew then, what i knew now, this would be my first mod over the base vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts