Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a iQ this Wednesday in Magnetic Gray Metallic. I'm moving from a smart car and the ride is so much better on the iQ and sorry smart compared to iQ you suck. I'm selling my smart as soon as the title arrives from finance company. I just don't see smart being able to compete now that the iQ is here as it requires premium gas, expensive Mercedes service, has a crappy suspension that makes a subway ride feel smooth by comparison, lack of aftermarket maintenance parts after 4 years of being in US, and even with their new 3 year warranty it doesn't compare to the one that comes with Scion. I'm happier than a bear with a jar of honey.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Another previous-Smart owner. Welcome to the club. I had the Smart Passion Cabrio. Night and day comparison when it comes to ride comfort. Welcome!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I put money down on a smart pre introduction, then learned the engine was Mitsubishi made in Brazil ?? no thanks, got a refund.

The iQ is made 100% in Japan, I feel it has much better build quality. Toyota and Mercedes both make a solid product, when the "A" class comes to america I will take another look. Smart has nothing over this newest Toyota "smarter" car from what I can see.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'm a former (two time) MINI owner and I think the iQ is more the spiritual successor to the classic Mini that a MINI is!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts