Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says. I was riding down the road Friday night and I had a Corvette blow my doors off. Then all of a sudden they slammed on brakes and the guy in the passenger seat hangs out the window and starts taking pics....lol! This is like the 5th time it has happened. Usually its at a gas station or stop light. This was the first time while riding down the road. People love to come up and talk to me about it though. Although it drives my nerve when they say "aww, you're car is so cute!" :) So how about you guys, have you had you're cars picture taken by some random person yet?

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
my nissan cube grabbed allot of attention in the random pic department in 09,but the IQ hasent bin a random pic by strangers type a car,but ive seen MAY folks strain there neck trying to get a good look,i see what it is like to be famous,lol.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Yup, people love to take pictures of my iQ and chat about it. So much fun.

·
Registered
536 Posts
every day, someone look at my little car, sometime they are very surprise by 4 places on it, at one time someone turn around me with his car on highway...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I zip to the local In-and-Out burger joint (East Coasters can think "Whitecastle") for lunch oftener than I should. I ain't got out of that parking lot yet without a one-car car show for passers-by. Few at the grocery store, twice at the mall, and the Church crowd's used to it by now.

But no cameras yet. Strictly live performance. :cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had some teenagers hang out of their car with their cell phone cameras last weekend.

My iQ stands out here in central PA, boondock, appalachia. Traffic is Pickup truck, pickup truck, cow and/or deer, pickup truck, me, then more pickup trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts