Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks, They do make quite a difference. At first I was a little apprehensive in getting them, but I am sooo glad I did.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great pic's Dr. Nick!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dr Nick, Where did you get that tshirt???
You like? I was at a Scion club meet at a local dealership, & the dealership hooked us up with pizza, & various swag. That shirt was tightly compacted into a small iQ wrap (it looked like a stack of post-it notes) & that's why it's still kind of wrinkled. I've washed it, but it probably needs a good ironing. When my car gets show worthy, I'm thinking of wearing that shirt to car shows, it should spark some conversations.

Along with the shirt I got some Scion boxer briefs, some panties for the missus, & my favorite swag grab, an iQ pen with a tiny pullback iQ on the top.

·
Registered
416 Posts
"Chiringa" is a flying kite in Spanish. Since I have an Acura MDX which in home we called "La Nave" (the ship) for its size and commodity, my friends and I seeing the contrast between one and other decided to call the kite to the iQ because of it's size, maneuverability and her "fleeing" between cars and tight spots ;-) just a funny name for her I have to name all my cars. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts