Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I'm Jay from Tucson. Just got my Hot Lava this week. Nothing done to it and no plans really. If you've been around the scion community a while you might know me as RaceKing924. I traded in my 2tone gen1 xB for the iQ. I had fun with the xB but after all the customization it became pretty fragile and just wasn't fun to drive anymore. Seeing as I've had a good experience in the scion family the last 5 years it was a no brainer to pick up the iQ! Unlike the xB that was painted, bagged, shaved and slammed, I'm planning only adding some 6ks, tint and wheels and calling it quits.

See ya!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Welcome!!!! I'm not doing much to my iQ either...mainly just enjoying the heck out of motoring around in it and keeping it sparkly clean. My sentiments echo those of the 5th Gear commentator, "Why aren't all cars made like this?" It's a very clever little motor.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Hello jay,congrats on your purchase,a fine little buggy indeed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have the extended 100k mile factory warranty on mine so my mods will be limited by that. But it is a very nice car as is and needs little customizing because it stands out already! I just love driving it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts