Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, check out my new ride! The eagle-eyed missus spotted the truck pulling into the dealer lot loaded with 3 of these toys and immediately called me. 2.5 hours later we're the proud owners of a pearl white Scion iQ, woohoo!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
FANTASTIK!!!!.did the dealer call you at all prior to let you know it was on its way?the salseman told me he will know a week or two in advance.and that call hasent come yet.dislike.and may i ask where abouts you are,im in bc,and STILL waiting.CONGRADULATIONS.

·
Registered
159 Posts
congrats! my dealer emailed me yesterday saying that the iQ arrived too. but i can't pick it up until this friday after work. so excited about it!
how you like it so far?

Ken

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a fun little car to drive. Zipping around the sea of SUVs and full size trucks can be a bit daunting though hehe. The lack of cruise control really sucks but our driving patterns are mostly around the town anyway so should be ok.

·
Registered
159 Posts
sounds good :) i am going to drive it mostly on the freeway, but from what i read in the reviews, seems like the car is doing pretty good on the freeway too :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I drove mine on I-5 last night. Was traveling in a 70mph zone, was shocked to see I was doing 80. Congrats on the pearl iQ it's pretty. It's so weird, I am the only one in the county with one for a while. The dealer has no idea when they will be able to get anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Congrats on getting your new iQ. Excellent color choice. I also ordered the Blizzard Pearl. Should be picking mine up early next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts