Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm the happy owner of a Blizzard Pearl iQ with alloy rims, SNS200 Navigation unit, spoiler, fog lights and, recently, 3M paint protection film on the front end. This is my daily commuter and so far I've only achieved a max of 34 MPG city driving. There is still a lot I haven't learned about the Nav unit. The tray underneath the passenger seat is a pain to use -- maybe it's been inserted incorrectly. Does anyone else think the sun visors are useless when turned to the side windows??

I hope to read more about other accessories available (because the car is too new now) like seat covers, dash cover, other custom floor mats, car cover, etc. I could use an after-market dome light in the back by the hatch! Hello, Scion?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new iQ. I'm in Huntington Beach, what city in the O.C. are you in? Oh, I also have a Blizzard Pearl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.