Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone ... traded in my 2010 Honda Insight for an iQ in Hot Lava on the 7th from North Hills Toyota in Pittsburgh. I've always loved the iQ ever since it debuted in my UK homeland a few years ago. It takes me back to my teenage years in terms of the thrill of buying a small hatchback and dressing it up to the nines.

Since I took the initial pics, I've had the factory front fogs installed, the premium touch screen Pioneer stereo system, the iQ floor mats and the leather gear knob. On their way from the UK are a pair of brand new European spec light clusters for LHD models (asymmetric rear fog light at left, reversing light at right) which I was lucky to find on eBay UK. The seller has another five sets of LHD setups available if you're interested. I also have a Bluetooth diagnostic module arriving for hookup to my iPod with the torque app installed.

Over the coming months my plans are to add the factory US model rear spoiler, a home link electrochromic rear view mirror, front LED running lights, rear LED taillight bulbs, and shod the car with 16 inch XXR 525 alloys. Fun stuff!

Post script ... having a job uploading files from the old iPad, will post pics later.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
CONGRATS AND WELCOME,pics,great we like those.and one of our regulars tends to give BROWNIE POINTS for pics.lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, welcome. Yeah I feel same way, sick to the stomach every time they come out with new hatchback......in the UK. Glad the iQ made this far.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Aloha and welcome! Congrats on your new iQ. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Do you have a link for the eBay item?

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts