Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been lurking here since I bought my iq in jan. I've learned a lot from this site and decided i should join. This iq has turned out to be a fine little car. I bought it on a whim and have been glad ever since. I had to put my g37 on a battery tender to maintain the battery because I'm not driving it enough. The iq gets most of the action.
I live in Norwalk ca and am retired from aerospace.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
welcome jerry,wow lurking since jan,glad to finally have you on board,seen your comment about this site starting tom cost you money,ME TO,lol.what colour did you get and any options to mention.i agree A FINE LITTLE BUGGY.:cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
hi jerry. another infiniti owner here for almost 9 years. my fx35 is resting in the garage now and will be occassional driver for wife and i. :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
If I had another car I'd mostly be parking it, too....that's why I have just one, the iQ. Welcome!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Iqforyou.
I got the silver one, same color as my other two cars. Also it was the only one in stock with the items I wanted on it. Such as alloys.air dam and fog lights. Then the salesman got me the cargo area mats and net at his cost. Not a big deal but it was something. Then a little later I installed locking lug nuts and mud guards. After the armrest and wood kit I should be done for a while.

MXIQ.

Yeah I bought the g37 jan of 2010' it's only got 8000 miles on it, fine machine but the iq brings back my youth, the g gets me in trouble.

I want to thank everyone for the fine welcome

·
Registered
44 Posts
Iqforyou.
I got the silver one, same color as my other two cars. Also it was the only one in stock with the items I wanted on it. Such as alloys.air dam and fog lights. Then the salesman got me the cargo area mats and net at his cost. Not a big deal but it was something. Then a little later I installed locking lug nuts and mud guards. After the armrest and wood kit I should be done for a while.

MXIQ.

Yeah I bought the g37 jan of 2010' it's only got 8000 miles on it, fine machine but the iq brings back my youth, the g gets me in trouble.

I want to thank everyone for the fine welcome
Welcome to another newbie. Are you a member of MyG37 forums? I have the profile/screenname there and on G35driver and My350z. :)

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Aloha Jerry. Congratulations and welcome to the fourms.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts