Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, remember me? Some of you may have noticed, not sure why, but I've bin away for a spell.I had some personal issues to deal with which was, is #1 priority to me, Then a close second is this forum of course, hehe.Anyway i gunna get busy catching up on ALL the great discusions and tips I've missed<<daunting task.I can certainly say i have thought about all your IQ'S, AKA."little buggy".To all that are new, WELCOME, insert smilleyface here, Im sure your enjoying it, maybe even somewhat ADDICTED, as I was, and will be again im sure.Cheers.
Brent....

·
Registered
353 Posts
Bernice or whatever,
Hey, I was wondering what happened to you. Missed your funny post about slapping your ... and call me ...

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...THIGH...GLADYS, BERNIECE tues, and Thurs.Thanks bar, ive missed you to, SERIOUSLY..

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Good to see you on here again bro. Hope things are better for you now up in the great white north. =)

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Hey there Brent, I didn't miss you at all, was you gone ? Just kidding my friend, hope your ok and all is well now.........Doug

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Damn, our little Buggys and this site sure bring us a lot more than just tech, upgrades, how to discriptions, and a place to learn. Folks like you Berniece, Aka Gladys, bring in the fun and I love having fun when I learn.

OK enough of that stuff, it's after ten and the Moonbuggy needs to be tucked in for the night.........Be Safe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts