Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Hey there.you got me all excited by saying you want to show your IQ, lol.i will never get tired of seeings everyones rides, even though mine is identicall.which my better half just doesnt understand.wellcome.that said.lets see the little beuty, and allready with cruise.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Congratulations on your new iQ and it sounds like you are making quick work of the mods. I look forward to seeing some pictures soon.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, it's great to be up on a positive forum where folks help each other out!

Guess my pic that I posted in my post dropped off for some reason, I did post one in my profile. I'll figure it out and get another posted in here after work!

John

·
Registered
507 Posts
Love the colour of your car - especially now that you've tinted the windows. Silver cars were made for tint, IMO. I don't know how I feel about those disk wheels though. It certainly gives the car a more modern look - kinda space age maybe? I don't know.

Why did you remove the back seats? To make your car lighter?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the pics! Funny, I myself had wondered what moon disks would look like on an iQ....I've been thinking about changing my wheels for awhile. Where did you find those? I saw some on one web site and it specifically said "NOT for the 2012 Scion iQ." Anyway, those look great and my wheel search is ongoing.

Losing the rear seats (certainly one rear seat) makes sense. I need mine for the occasional extra passenger though, so I guess they'll have to stay.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Welcome to our crazy site ! If your like the rest of us you'll have a ball and learn more than you can ever imagine......Love those Moon Disks !

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Welcome to our crazy site ! If your like the rest of us you'll have a ball and learn more than you can ever imagine......Love those Moon Disks !
As soon as i seen those MOONdisks Doug, i thought of your buggy, okay you a bit as well.have a nice evening.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the compliments! I agree the tint always looks great on a silver car. I removed the rear seat for the extra cargo capacity, I never have more than one passenger and hardly ever that. You can find the moon disks from Moon Eyes.com, Speedway motors or hubcap mikes. Just search for moon disks and they will pop up. Mine are the screw on type, I had some 16 inch pop ons from my last vehicle, but they fit poorly on the IQ steel wheels. I actually riveted these on to my hubcaps. I like the look on the IQ.

John

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
As soon as i seen those MOONdisks Doug, i thought of your buggy, okay you a bit as well.have a nice evening.
Ahhhhhhhhhh Brent, As soon as I saw those MOONdisks on Dyerjg's Silver Buggy my mind drifted straight to the MoonBuggy..........Alright snap out of it Doug......

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
The disks look great.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts