Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, thought I'd introduce myself. I picked up my hot lava iQ on January 31st, & to my knowledge, it was the first iQ purchased in Utah. It's been driven & autographed by Karl Malone, former Utah Jazz player. The dealer options are the rear spoiler, illuminated door sills, fog lights, & iQ rims. I've added some fog light tinting (one layer of smoke tint, one layer of yellow tint), carbon fiber vinyl on the hood & gas cap door, & some carbon fiber vinyl on the interior. I also have the 5 axis body kit installed, as well as a Rockford Fosgate amp & subwoofer. I've also added some white LED strips in the headlights, & some red LED underglow along the back of the car. Red MGP caliper covers, as well as some traveling LED auxiliary brake lights along the top of the rear window finish it off. That's about it for now, glad to be here, I've learned a TON of awesome stuff about our little cars on this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Welcome from another January first-iQ-in-the-area owner. Mine came off the truck on Thursday the 19th and was in my driveway on Friday the 20th. I understand the iQ isn't everybody's cup-of-tea, but it sure is mine!!! Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
im a january fella myself,welcome,im absolutely love the hood,i allmost went with the CF wrap but opted for a sattan paint instead,looks very BOLD on the hot lava,simply fantastik.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how much did the dealer there charge for the body kit w installation ???????????
$1543.99 out the door, painted & installed + tax. They had to paint it twice because their factory hot lava paint was too light, so they had to color match it to my actual car & paint it again.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Love that t shirt... where did you get it???
I was at a Scion club meet at a local dealership, & the dealership hooked us up with pizza, & various swag. That shirt was tightly compacted into a small iQ wrap (it looked like a stack of post-it notes) & that's why it's still kind of wrinkled. I've washed it, but it probably needs a good ironing. When my car gets show worthy, I'm thinking of wearing that shirt to car shows, it should spark some conversations.

Along with the shirt I got some Scion boxer briefs, some panties for the missus, & my favorite swag grab, an iQ pen with a tiny pullback iQ on the top.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts