Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all! Just bot yesterday new Hot Lava IQ for my wife! We like it!! My wife wonted to sleep this night in the car!!
We moved dealer with his price down to 16250$ instead of 16750$. The total cost with everything was 20250$.
Happy,happy,happy...
NCK_4366.jpg NCK_4438.jpg NCK_4400.jpg NCK_4401.jpg NCK_4402.jpg

·
Registered
351 Posts
congratulations on your purchase! welcome to the forums!

on a side note, tax must be hefty there.. mine was the same price and came out to about $18k but then again I'm not in Canada

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congratulations on your purchase! welcome to the forums!

on a side note, tax must be hefty there.. mine was the same price and came out to about $18k but then again I'm not in Canada
Hi! Thanks! Here in Canada everything is more expensive than in USA. Unfortunately....But money is only money.... And happiness is priceless :D

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
WELCOME welcom fellow canadian,you think you love it now,just wait that love will grow,your in a great place here,i thought i knew everything,and this forum has taught me differently.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
353 Posts
roracotta,
Great photos of your wife's IQ. Didn't know a IQ will sleep two.:)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
roracotta,
Great photos of your wife's IQ. Didn't know a IQ will sleep two.:)
yes, great photos,i was on my phone earlier so i didnt bother viewing,WE LOVE PICS,especially introductory pics.and wow,2 HUMANS FIT.not sure my old body would handle that positioning for more than 6 minutes,but doable.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hello & welcome fellow Canuckian and lover of Hot Lava! ;)

Mine was much more expensive as I added in many add ons, bought the extended warranty and got a real poopy trade in on my 2011 Ford Fiesta.... however, I love, love, LOVE my iQ so it's all worth it! At least, now it is. Ask me again in the winter if/when I get stuck somewhere in the snow. lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome, fellow Canuckian! I'm in Alberta so there's definitely not a lot of iQs around in this land of giant, inappropriately-used trucks. Your wife will love the iQ though - for city driving like in Toronto, she's really in her element.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts