Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Don't have an IQ yet, but one is in my future. Right now, I have two cars: an '07 Yaris sedan with Tanabe springs, tower brace and TRD 18" wheels for my daily commute, and an "08 Lexus ISF for the weekends. This weekend, I went to the Toyota dealer to get some parts and saw the IQ. I LOVE IT!!!!! Looks like the Yaris is going to have to make way for an IQ. Of course, I'm going to drop it and install 18s. Will keep you posted on my progress. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Sounds great, you got a colour in mind,or any option choices,SWAYBAY,spoiler.you will love this little buggy,keep us posted.peace.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing what you come home with.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing what you come home with.
Hi. Coincidentally, what I had envisioned is, I found out, pretty close to what you have. Leaning toward white with the exact wheel and tire combination you are running. For sure going to drop it, but probably with TRD or Tanabe springs. I'm sure I'll ask you later about who to contact at Axis. What about the bags? How expensive are they? Are they easy to adjust? etc etc. I havent seen many pics of the IQ in the Blackcurrant, nor have I seen one in person. That might be a good color to go with, too. Going to sell the Yaris (and maybe even the ISF) and make the IQ my daily driver. Something tells me the IQ will be cheaper to insure, register and fuel up than the ISF!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Hi. Coincidentally, what I had envisioned is, I found out, pretty close to what you have. Leaning toward white with the exact wheel and tire combination you are running. For sure going to drop it, but probably with TRD or Tanabe springs. I'm sure I'll ask you later about who to contact at Axis. What about the bags? How expensive are they? Are they easy to adjust? etc etc. I havent seen many pics of the IQ in the Blackcurrant, nor have I seen one in person. That might be a good color to go with, too. Going to sell the Yaris (and maybe even the ISF) and make the IQ my daily driver. Something tells me the IQ will be cheaper to insure, register and fuel up than the ISF!
If you are interested in the FVIE:AD body kit and wheels you can order those from the dealer when you purchase your iQ. They offer the FIVE:AD edition and you can finance the cost of the extra items. One of the new members on the forums here did that.

The air suspension is a different animal all together. The cost would be around $4000 installed at Air-Runner (estimate). The bags are easy to adjust, it takes a little while to get used to them just like anything else new. You can contact them at Air Runner.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you are interested in the FVIE:AD body kit and wheels you can order those from the dealer when you purchase your iQ. They offer the FIVE:AD edition and you can finance the cost of the extra items. One of the new members on the forums here did that.

The air suspension is a different animal all together. The cost would be around $4000 installed at Air-Runner (estimate). The bags are easy to adjust, it takes a little while to get used to them just like anything else new. You can contact them at Air Runner.
Went on Axis website and they want to sell me the S6Fs for the IQ, but I want (and it looks like you have) the R6F. Any clearance problems? I guess I could get them from the dealer, but that takes part of the fun out of it. My dilemma: blizzard pearl with gun metal or magnetic grey with bronze? Decisions, decisions!

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Went on Axis website and they want to sell me the S6Fs for the IQ, but I want (and it looks like you have) the R6F. Any clearance problems? I guess I could get them from the dealer, but that takes part of the fun out of it. My dilemma: blizzard pearl with gun metal or magnetic grey with bronze? Decisions, decisions!
Both colors are great, you can't go wrong.

The R6:F wheels have no clearance problems. I have the 18X7.5 and they clear just fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts