Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello boys and girl

i'm jonathan from Italy
i have a toyota iq 1,3 the soster of your scion :)
my cr is very special a make some tuning step....
this is some photo..
other photo on my facebook profile jonathan maggi
in this photo u can see xenon kit, german toyota drl, lower spring, wheel spacer....and much more...
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Welcome Jonathan! Congratulations on your iQ. Enjoy the forum.

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Thought this would make it a little easier to see your ride.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
hello jonathan,welcome im brent fron vancouver canada.well 1 hr away from van. i have that colour as well.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ciao Jonathan
it's fun to find European in US forum, it's seem IQ is THE car !!!

gret pics on your Facebook, you install a rear camera, is it on TNS510?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, Jonathan

I hope you still enjoy your iQ! I love Italy. I'm curious since you are from Europe, you must have had access to alot of beautiful small car-Alfa Romeo Milo comes to mind. What cars did you also consider before settled on the Toyota? Ken

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Aloha Jonathan and welcome to the forums. Very nice looking iQ indeed. I'm sure you will find lots of friendly iQ tuners here to hang out with.

I always like to give a little something to members who post pics on the first thread...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ciao jonathan,
Question, are the side lights in the front bumper an addon kit? If so, were they hard to install? Where/how can I get some?

·
Registered
584 Posts
the led kit is aftermarket
i must buy it on toyota germany in italy we haven't...
I will have to find out if they ship to USA. If you have part numbers or information (pictures, install instructions) that you can share, I would apreciate it. If not I understand. I am thinking I will have no luck getting one purchased from Germany.
What part of italy are you in? I just came back from a trip to Rome, Florance, and Venice, love the country and want to move there someday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts