Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all. I've lurked here a while and posted a couple of questions, but I thought today would be a good day for a formal introduction because today I traded in my Scion xD for an iQ! I don't have my new iQ yet because it's getting aftermarket leather and a sunroof. I'll post pictures when I pick it up. Right now I'm in a rental Corolla till then. The interior (knobs and such) is similar, but it's so not me. I'm so anxious to see how my iQ will turn out.

A little about me: I work as a medical editor in the marketing department of a medical device manufacturer. Female. 33 years old. I live with my boyfriend and cat, and I don't plan to have kids. I mostly do small town driving since I live in a college town. I put about 12k miles on a car a year. I'm also a bit unconventional and I love fun little cars. So the iQ is perfect for me. I'm not a gear head, but I like some customization to make my car just how I like it. I'm looking forward to getting to know fellow iQ owners. I'm guessing we're a friendly bunch. Cheers!

Elizabeth

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Hello,congrats,excited to see pics.You are going to love this little buggy.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Welcome Elizabeth...I suppose we are all fans of small cars here since we are driving one of the best ever! I'm not a gear-head in the classic sense either, but I do very much admire the innovations that went into the iQ. My iQ will remain fairly OEM (I prefer it that way), but I did tweek a bit with the rear sway bar kit and am looking into some light-weight wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Aloha Elizabeth and welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your new iQ. I'm sure you will find us to be a friendly bunch around here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! I love sunroof. That would be a major mod for me someday...if I can afford it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts