Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our club met up for dinner last night and a friend of mine showed up in his xA so we had fun parking two cars in one parking place.
Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Sky :D

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Nice Brian. Once more people have iQ's here in So Cal I'm going to see how many I can get in my driveway.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Brian. Once more people have iQ's here in So Cal I'm going to see how many I can get in my driveway.
lol... that will be a good pic. So far im the only one around here in Birmingham that has one. I call three dealerships and they said they haven sold one yet.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I confess, parking the iQ is loads of fun. I occasionally take the "long way" into a parking spot just so I can do a complete U-turn and then back in.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Nice shot Dave!

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
I'm just going to assume Dave charged up the driveway full tilt then did a handbrake turn to tokyo drift his way in through the door sideways.
I mean, that's how I always do it :p

I love parking on end spaces. Not only can I snipe them when other cars usually have to turn past them or come at them the long way, but if there's no parking peninsula along the side I can stay at the back of the space then turn my wheels a bit and drive straight out of the spot around the parking barrier rather than backing up at all. Or if there's a couple empty spaces next to me I can whip a u-turn inside the spaces. It;s always fun to watch the looks on peoples faces.

Sometimes at the grocery store though I do park at the front of the space so I have plenty of room to pull my cart up and load up safely within the confines of the space.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts