Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had the Scion tC for 6 years, put 175K miles on it. Traded it in for the iQ. I like the Scion lineup. Unique looking. The only disappointment I had with Scion was the 2nd gen xB... wish they had bring the Japanese bB over instead.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I also have a 2010 xb with trd exhaust, custom wheels, dropped with eibach pro springs, DVD entertainment system, etc. I also like the scion line-up. Wasn't too crazy about the 1st gen xb but I have since warmed up to it.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
This is my second Scion. My first was a 2006 xB. I really enjoyed that car.

I actually changed up the look three times. That is what it looked like right before I sold it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had a 2005 tC that I kept for 6-1/2 years. My iQ is number two. I have owned a little bit of everything from a Triumph Spitfire to a Mercedes C Class. My favorite to date was my first generation Mazda RX-7. The iQ will be my new daily driver. I have a 405HP 2011 VW GTI that was my daily driver. That will be my pleasure vehicle from now on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.