Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the fog lights, but miss the driving lights that were on my trade-in MINI.
Has anyone found easily installed driving lights that fit and look OK on the IQ?
Thanks,
J.R.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bohemian,
Thanks. Not bad. How well do they light up the road?
I'd like to find some 55w round lamps, but I think that the brackets would have to be complecated.
J.R.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Bohemian,
Thanks. Not bad. How well do they light up the road?
I'd like to find some 55w round lamps, but I think that the brackets would have to be complecated.
J.R.
They are visible from other vehicles, DRLs don't light up the road. Headlights are for night. But at night when I pull into my drive and turn off my lights I can see my house fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll keep looking for driving lights. I'd like to see the moose lumbering across the road ahead before its too late.
Thanks,
J.R.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'll keep looking for driving lights. I'd like to see the moose lumbering across the road ahead before its too late.
Thanks,
J.R.
Yep, I understand. When I posted I was thinking you were looking for Daytime Running Lights.(DRL's).

The other thing I am running for front lights is the factory fogs. They do a good job of lighting up the way. Seems to double the headlight visibility.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts