Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was invited to the Scion Corp release party for the new FR-S. I was unable to attend due to work so the nice guys from OEM Audio Plus took my iQ to the event and it was displayed on the red carpet in front of the venue, 333 Live in downtown Los Angeles. They took a few pictures for me...

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me, I ain't so spring chicken. 52 and going strong. =)

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
taz has got 10 yrs on me and you got 23 yrs on me,and here i thought i was gettin old,what a WIDE rang of ages that own this little buggy.LOL.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Gee, I wonder how many of us are the young and hip urbanites we are supposed to be? :)
Hey watch it there i'm younger than all of you....OoPs I jUsT TuRnEd FifTy, Oh well. Is that a spare tire in the blue IQ I saw up there ? I was wondering where we could stash one of those ? surfcity....I am...and shall always be..Jealous of your talent my friend. What a Beautiful piece of Art that you found and carved out of your IQ ! Wow

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey watch it there i'm younger than all of you....OoPs I jUsT TuRnEd FifTy, Oh well. Is that a spare tire in the blue IQ I saw up there ? I was wondering where we could stash one of those ? surfcity....I am...and shall always be..Jealous of your talent my friend. What a Beautiful piece of Art that you found and carved out of your IQ ! Wow
Thank you Sir. I'm having a blast with the iQ.

·
Registered
395 Posts
OH, i love my iq ............. people make fun of her and me but ya know wht.................PISS OFF

THEN I adv how much i spend in gas a month and ............................MOUTHS DROP......................... AH JACKASS I SAY

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
OH, i love my iq ............. people make fun of her and me but ya know wht.................PISS OFF

THEN I adv how much i spend in gas a month and ............................MOUTHS DROP......................... AH JACKASS I SAY
im unable to use the amount of gas retort,cuz i spend ALLOT on gas a month,couple fill ups a week and i live 45 seconds from work,but i drive an hou at least before work and allot on the weekends.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I believe you might be...at some point your screen name will no longer be descriptive of you...a Newbie for ever!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts