Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i got my stuff in the mail:):):.. my stereo housing conversion / mirror dynamic blinkers / pedal booster and the reflex lights conversion in the rear bumper / led strips and ledbulbs to get the interior some more lights...put 2 in each a-pillar...2 each side top of front window...2- 4 floorlights and 2 in the rear and 3 in the tailgate that lights up the switch in the roof and the opening of the car..cant wait to get everything in place:):)

And have a set of parkingsensors i just might put on before i paint the rear bumper...haven't desided on that yet:)

Need to get me a good armrest and some gostlights for the doors:):)..

Can anyone recommend a good armrest that fits nicely and have storage / usb etc etc:)?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 Scion iQ
854 Posts
Today i got my stuff in the mail:):):.. my stereo housing conversion / mirror dynamic blinkers / pedal booster and the reflex lights conversion in the rear bumper / led strips and ledbulbs to get the interior some more lights...put 2 in each a-pillar...2 each side top of front window...2- 4 floorlights and 2 in the rear and 3 in the tailgate that lights up the switch in the roof and the opening of the car..cant wait to get everything in place:):)

And have a set of parkingsensors i just might put on before i paint the rear bumper...haven't desided on that yet:)

Need to get me a good armrest and some gostlights for the doors:):)..

Can anyone recommend a good armrest that fits nicely and have storage / usb etc etc:)?
Hi,

We have a member that is having trouble with manual AC, did you get rid of the knobs at the bottom for the manual AC? I guess I'll try your email......

Sorry didn't mention I have no clue about armrest options I'm afraid. Your work/research is so great I didn't think I'd be able to find you anything better than you probably already know...

Sent from my REVVL V+ 5G using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts