Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HIGH friends,yes thats a play on words being 420 and all,a few weeks back i started a thread that i thought would be fun,i asked if anyone was willing to posta pic with you and your IQ,i started ,and finished,i guess it didnt go over well,i just wanted to see if there was some sort of look to IQ owners,ive only seen 2 of us,myself and surfcitylocal,AKA taz.and i came to the conclusion that he or i look as though we should own such a ,CUTE LITTLE CAR,me being an extra large tatooed man,and him being a large bearded RUGGEDLY HANDSOME fella,borderline scary.LOL.sorr taz,HA.k SO I THOUGHT MAYBE WE COULD DO AN AGE THING,THIS GREAT CAR IS AIMED AT YOUNG URBANITES,AND BY THE FEELING I GET FROM THE FORUM WE MAY NOT BE ALL THAT,OOOPS CAPS LOCK off,young.i recall taz gettin fairly excited when he found out there was someone old3er than him on in this cool comunity,LOL.well i aint an urbanite and im 42yrs old.but im used to being the minority so it suits me just fine.ANYONE ELSE,or not.wishing you all a fantastik disease free weekend.

PEACE.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IQ and I.jpg IQ and I2.jpg
HIGH friends,yes thats a play on words being 420 and all,a few weeks back i started a thread that i thought would be fun,i asked if anyone was willing to posta pic with you and your IQ,i started ,and finished,i guess it didnt go over well,i just wanted to see if there was some sort of look to IQ owners,ive only seen 2 of us,myself and surfcitylocal,AKA taz.and i came to the conclusion that he or i look as though we should own such a ,CUTE LITTLE CAR,me being an extra large tatooed man,and him being a large bearded RUGGEDLY HANDSOME fella,borderline scary.LOL.sorr taz,HA.k SO I THOUGHT MAYBE WE COULD DO AN AGE THING,THIS GREAT CAR IS AIMED AT YOUNG URBANITES,AND BY THE FEELING I GET FROM THE FORUM WE MAY NOT BE ALL THAT,OOOPS CAPS LOCK off,young.i recall taz gettin fairly excited when he found out there was someone old3er than him on in this cool comunity,LOL.well i aint an urbanite and im 42yrs old.but im used to being the minority so it suits me just fine.ANYONE ELSE,or not.wishing you all a fantastik disease free weekend.

PEACE.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sup bro. You've seen my postings here, and I'll show my face. I'm 29, former Marine, and computer fixer extraordinaire. Um... I like knowing how stuff works and really enjoy my IQ... I like loud music and driving like a dick (most of the time). =)
yep,what i thought ,you shouldnt own an iq either,LOL.COOOOL aface to the name.thanks for being a good sport,if your ever out in chilliwack,not sure why you would ever wana be,it stinks like manouer,but if ever,let me know.I WILL RACE YA..peace brother.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep,what i thought ,you shouldnt own an iq either,LOL.COOOOL aface to the name.thanks for being a good sport,if your ever out in chilliwack,not sure why you would ever wana be,it stinks like manouer,but if ever,let me know.I WILL RACE YA..peace brother.
oh,and thats a BIG picture,allmost scared the shit outa me,HA HA .

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Isn't Chilliwack right above the state of Washington? Are you near Vancouver Canada... I would be willing to come up there sometime. I've never been to Canada. Been to Iraq twice and Afghanistan once.. but never Canada.. heard is dangerous up there.
bout 40 min east of van,im not so into the city,i have found loads of trouble there,im now a good boy and live in the country,but yes van is beutifully dangerous.we could roll through east hastings and you could see death walking ,or not.i could be your tour guide,i know all the IQ friendly drives,and they are numerous.

·
Registered
273 Posts
IQforyou... if you want... I'll wait until you have some parts to install. I would prefer to come up there, get sh*t faced, and mod your car bro. I can help with the springs since I did mine already... I'm pretty familiar. I might even be able to bring the same tools I used. The C-clamp I borrowed from my neighbors front end kit... to pot out the tie rod knuckle.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IQforyou... if you want... I'll wait until you have some parts to install. I would prefer to come up there, get sh*t faced, and mod your car bro. I can help with the springs since I did mine already... I'm pretty familiar. I might even be able to bring the same tools I used. The C-clamp I borrowed from my neighbors front end kit... to pot out the tie rod knuckle.
let me know.and the springs will be waiting,i will be going with the OVERPRICED trd springs.put your money where your mouth is and make it happen.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just google mapped it... I'll come up there sometime. I only have weekends off and since I do contracting I don't get vacation time... but I'll have to head your way one Friday or something. Plan something exciting lol.
sorry to hear that.i gots me a kushy government gig,her,i sit at 4 weeks hollidays now and in another year it goes to 5 then 6 then a day ayear after that,2.5 sick days a month.no wonder our government is broke eh.lol.sounds good vancouver.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Regarding the springs... make sure the TRD give a nice drop. I picked the Tanabe because it was lower.

I also contract for the GOV at that moment... but it's contract so I'm under a company that is under the prime. blah blah blah... anyway... I am employee of the week and I do what I want. lol
yes,i dont want to low,have a peek at maggiebites vid,of her iq,those are the trds,and i like.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts