Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... a few questions...

I plan to get an iQ eventually sometime soon... now the questions. I am a wheelchair user to help alleviate the difficulty i have from walking long distances. My question is can you remove the rear seats completely and any extra plastic/interior surfaces to gain maximum trunk space?? If yes, how much space would there be in the back? Can someone measure the width and depth to see how much space one can play with?? I'm pretty short so the seats will be moved up some as well.

Also... can the driver's seat fold and move up forwards? This would help me be able to stash my folding wheelchair in the rear behind the driver's seat through the driver's door. My main big concern is rear cargo space and how much I can gain from removing all extra junk/seats as possible that I do not need...

Feedback/thoughts/advice/ideas/pictures would be great!! I want to gain some knowledge and have an idea of what to do after the purchase of said iQ. :) Thanks.

RdiQ

·
Registered
64 Posts
You can remove the rear seats completely and any extra plastic/interior surfaces to gain maximum trunk space.

RSitzOut.jpg
iQ rear1.jpg Folding the driver's seat and move up forwards is not so easy like the passengers front seat.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Excellent information LA-LA.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you get to those rear seat bolt-downs?? I don't think you can fold the rear seat cushions UP??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts