Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Q: I recently purchased/leased one of the eligible vehicles prior to May 1, 2012. Can I still take advantage of this promotion?
A: No. This promotion is not valid for any vehicle purchased or leased prior to May 1, 2012.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Still they are doing this promotion because the car is not selling. When my parents bought their Toyotas they were given a gift and invited to dinner hosted by the dealer. But when i bought my iQ i was not given jack shit. Im going to call my dealer and ask why.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Still they are doing this promotion because the car is not selling. When my parents bought their Toyotas they were given a gift and invited to dinner hosted by the dealer. But when i bought my iQ i was not given jack shit. Im going to call my dealer and ask why.
i believe cuzz its a brand new modell to north america,dont make sense,but when i was the first owner of a nissan cube in 09,i asked for something,anything,i was told because it is a brandnew model they cannot do anything,not even 5 buck worth of gas for the gas pig it was.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
i got 2 free shirts,a key chain,a scion travel mug and a hug from the large eastindian finance dude,he went for a handshake and i suprised him with a hug,i usually only do such a thing when im intoxicated and sentimental.I GUESS I WAS HAPPY AS THE DICKENS:rolleyes:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I wonder how long it would take to get the paperwork.. Not that anyone would get their actual system 'cause it takes 10-12 weeks

·
Registered
507 Posts
Sure, they have been doing that probably since the model T. I guess with stricter gun laws they don't do rifles much any more but shotguns aren't as regulated.
As a Canadian, I find that truly hilarious. Here they give away a free beaver with every new car. ;) However in Chilliwack BC, where iqforyou is from, they probably give away a free ounce of BC Bud with every new car. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
As a Canadian, I find that truly hilarious. Here they give away a free beaver with every new car. ;) However in Chilliwack BC, where iqforyou is from, they probably give away a free ounce of BC Bud with every new car. LOL
funny you mention that,there is a twist to this comment and i am pleased to tell you,after frequently visiting the dealer for 3 months before i got my car,the salseman and i,not that i needed one for the fact that I KNEW what i want and that was that,we got to know each other very well,turns out his kids go to the school i work at,and of course he smokes BC bud,i actuall shot him a bud cuzz he only smokes crappy outdoor.maybe thats why he gave me a shirt,a travell mug and a hug.and shortly after i got my car he took a leave of absence,woah,thats some good bud i guess.:p:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts