Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's nice to see you are getting a lot of enjoyment out of your car. I am as well! I've had three people in my car so far (me plus two others) and it was OK but I can't see how I'd fit four people. I'm quite short and still have the seat almost as far back as it can possibly go. The other two were 5' 10" (passenger) and 5' 11" (behind passenger). Not a lot of foot room for the person in the back either but we were able to get in a quick trip without anyone getting hurt. lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
The iQ is perfect for what I need....I can't do a two-seater inasmuch as I do occasionally have another passenger, and I felt like I was lugging around way too much wasted space in my Yaris (felt like a minivan). The iQ is perfection!
I felt the same way driving around in my Fiesta. People laugh at me when I tell them I traded in the Fiesta for the iQ because I didn't need that much room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.