Scion IQ Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is anyone using a smart phone forum reader app for this forum? What ones are/could be supported? I have purchased TapATalk but do not see this forum by search or browsing. Looking for something other than a web browser for my Android Table and Android Phone. I would like to see TapATalk and/or Forum Runner extensions added to this board, anyone know how to ask the admins?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed the AutoGuid app from googles play store, but I do not see iq-forums listed in it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Is anyone using a smart phone forum reader app for this forum? What ones are/could be supported? I have purchased TapATalk but do not see this forum by search or browsing. Looking for something other than a web browser for my Android Table and Android Phone. I would like to see TapATalk and/or Forum Runner extensions added to this board, anyone know how to ask the admins?
That must be added by the admin/owner

·
Registered
395 Posts
I installed the AutoGuid app from googles play store, but I do not see iq-forums listed in it.
Do not see it as well, is it possible to get an app created for the forum itself ?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Their AutoGuild app is just a branded TapATalk client. Since it is already suppose to be setup for that, it has TapATalk extensions running. I would think they would just have to list themselves in the TapATalk database.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see it is listed now on the AutoGuild list. Any chance it will be listed on the TapATalk list as well? That is where I keep other forums I am following and I like the idea of only using one app instead of one for each forum. The AutoGuild one is just a branded TapATalk app after all.

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Downloaded the app and its working great!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Once again, Droid ROCKS!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Yes, paid $2.99 and downloaded the app but that's alright. Am happy to be connected with the forum while I'm travelling.
;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts